Hi have used the windows wallet several times before and now it just gets stuck at 23% every time. I need to send some coins to cryptopia, the wallet allows me to hit send and I get no error but they don’t go anywhere and still appear in my balance and not received at exchange. I assume because it’s only loaded 23% of the blocks? Can any one help at all? Many thanks steve
For a quick solution, use https://wallet.pirl.io/
When I had had problems loading the chain in the past, I have just go into %appdata% into the “Pirl” folder and removed the entire chaindata folder there…then opened up Nautilus again.
Probably best if you go and do anything to first backup your keystores/private keys/etc for your addresses.
I did what ryanw suggested. Specifically, here’s what I did:
- Went to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Pirl\
- Made a backup of the ‘keystore’ folder. Some place outside of this folder. Put it on a thumb drive (you should have a backup on a thumbdrive, anyway)
- Went to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\
- DELETED the “Pirl” and “Pirl-Nautilus-Wallet”
- I did a reboot. Not sure why. It just seemed like a good thing to do. It’s probably not necessary.
- Relaunched Nautilus.
- Went to FILE | IMPORT to add the address from wherever I backed up the /keystore folder.
- If you were previously watching any contracts, you’ll probably have to re-watch them.
Thanks both, will try to do that tonight